The Student Room Group

How to apply for EPQ

My school doesn't provide EPQ course to students. What should i do to apply for it? Will it be too late if i apply it now?
Original post by AnonymousAng
My school doesn't provide EPQ course to students. What should i do to apply for it? Will it be too late if i apply it now?

Why do you think you need to do an EPQ? What other qualifications are you studying and what do you hope to do after sixth form?
Original post by normaw
Why do you think you need to do an EPQ? What other qualifications are you studying and what do you hope to do after sixth form?

i hope to study medicine after sixth form. i think EPQ is a formal qualification to prove that i am able to write reports, and more importantly to prove that i have the ability to research something that i am particularly interested in.
Original post by AnonymousAng
i hope to study medicine after sixth form. i think EPQ is a formal qualification to prove that i am able to write reports, and more importantly to prove that i have the ability to research something that i am particularly interested in.

check if the universities you wish to apply to consider the epq in the application process, i think some will, but i know some definitely don't.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending