The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Sheffield accom Endcliffe ?

im waiting for more Endcliffe accommodation to be released so I can book an en suite room. the main ones im thinking of are the middle ones so like Derwent, froggatt, howden, and yarncliffe but I was wondering what the reputations of those are given that they seem to be the most popular? there's also burbage kinda alongside them would that be a good middle ground?
Original post by izzy4509x
im waiting for more Endcliffe accommodation to be released so I can book an en suite room. the main ones im thinking of are the middle ones so like Derwent, froggatt, howden, and yarncliffe but I was wondering what the reputations of those are given that they seem to be the most popular? there's also burbage kinda alongside them would that be a good middle ground?

depends on your reasons and priorities, they’re all quite popular compared to other blocks but derwent and howden is probably more popular than froggatt and yarncliffe. noise-wise froggatt and yarncliffe are behind derwent and howden so a bit further from the edge bar and loud spaces like the taxi ranks for nights out etc. imo froggatt seems like the best choice if you’re wanting a middle ground
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
depends on your reasons and priorities, they’re all quite popular compared to other blocks but derwent and howden is probably more popular than froggatt and yarncliffe. noise-wise froggatt and yarncliffe are behind derwent and howden so a bit further from the edge bar and loud spaces like the taxi ranks for nights out etc. imo froggatt seems like the best choice if you’re wanting a middle ground

thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending