The Student Room Group

What do I do now?

I’ve accepted my firm and insurance offers, applied for student finance and my accommodations now. What’s the next step for going to uni?
Reply 1
Original post by sh_1205
I’ve accepted my firm and insurance offers, applied for student finance and my accommodations now. What’s the next step for going to uni?

Get your results and actually go.And if there’s any pre course reading, have a look at that. But mostly just concentrate on your exams.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hello,

Congratulations on accepting your University offers. You have already done two of the most important tasks by sorting student finance and accommodation.

I would concentrate now on getting the grades and having an enjoyable summer. It may also be worth learning to cook ( If you don't already know how) I found this really helpful when moving into student accommodation. I would also start thinking about what you need to take with you e.g bedding, pots and pans

Hope this helps a bit :smile:

Rebecca York St John University Student Ambassador
Trying your best with your exams
Original post by sh_1205

Practice being able to down a pint in one
Reply 6
Original post by Hopemaybeeternal
Practice being able to down a pint in one

More like a metre without spewing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending