The Student Room Group

My admission

Recently I applied to our university, cam you please tell me about my admission status.
And please give me admission in our university, to study my Post graduation in our university is my dream, our university being top place to fullfill the international students dreams. Thank you
Original post by Avinnash Varma
Recently I applied to our university, cam you please tell me about my admission status.
And please give me admission in our university, to study my Post graduation in our university is my dream, our university being top place to fullfill the international students dreams. Thank you

When you say "our university", to which university are you referring? If you'd like to establish the status of your application, I suggest that you e-mail or call the university to which you've applied.

Also, just in case you weren't aware, you've posted the above in the "Study Help > Secondary school, sixth form and FE college > BTEC and other vocational qualifications" forum, so it's not even if we can guess what university you might be attempting to contact from the forum you've posted in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending