The Student Room Group

Guy problems

Hi again..
So there's this guy. In my school, and for the past week we've been getting to know each other and I'm starting to like him a bit. He told me I have a good personality and a nice 'look' but idk if he's playing me or not.
We've talked about who we like and stuff but don't know he thinks we could be good friends and he has asked me some personal questions that I answered but idk what to think of it.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi again..
So there's this guy. In my school, and for the past week we've been getting to know each other and I'm starting to like him a bit. He told me I have a good personality and a nice 'look' but idk if he's playing me or not.
We've talked about who we like and stuff but don't know he thinks we could be good friends and he has asked me some personal questions that I answered but idk what to think of it.

Hi!

First of all, I would say be good friends and try to interact as much as you can. Afterwards, if you think you like him, go for a hangout. And you know the rest but think before taking any steps.

Good luck! 🤞
Drop hints but to see how he takes them and basically try to get him to ask u out.
Thank you both for your advice
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you both for your advice

You're welcome! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending