The Student Room Group

Should I call 111 first thing in the morning or call my gp on Monday?

So this week I've noticed as few moles that don't look right. One is skin coloured but has a tiny black dot in it and is the biggest mole I gave. A different one looks kind of like a thin scab and looks red under like its bleeding or something under. I've had these scabby looking ones before over the years which I've always scratched off and they had blood under but it wasnt dripping it was always almost dry. I've been on Google and it sounds like something and I'm scared I have skin cancer and that I'm going to die 😭 I'm only in my early 30's. Also been having pain in one of my leg the past few months when walking when I go out and I'm worried it could be link since the moles are on my legs. Shall I call 111 in the morning or call my gp on Monday?
*have
Original post by Anonymous
So this week I've noticed as few moles that don't look right. One is skin coloured but has a tiny black dot in it and is the biggest mole I gave. A different one looks kind of like a thin scab and looks red under like its bleeding or something under. I've had these scabby looking ones before over the years which I've always scratched off and they had blood under but it wasnt dripping it was always almost dry. I've been on Google and it sounds like something and I'm scared I have skin cancer and that I'm going to die 😭 I'm only in my early 30's. Also been having pain in one of my leg the past few months when walking when I go out and I'm worried it could be link since the moles are on my legs. Shall I call 111 in the morning or call my gp on Monday?

Personally, I'd go down the GP route as I think it better that they see what they're dealing with. Calling 111 wouldn't allow that.
This is definitely a GP issue, not a 111 issue

Quick Reply

Latest