The Student Room Group

I need to change my Maintenance loan to Maximum

hi, i've recently applied to student finance and made the mistake of not applying for the maximum maintenance loan, not realizing it won't be able to cover all of my expenses. i was going to cancel it but is there another option?
DON’T cancel!

Get your parents to fill out pff2 form with their income information then upload it to your account with a cover letter explaining that you would like to amend your application to include household income assessed loan
Original post by Ozzyboo10
hi, i've recently applied to student finance and made the mistake of not applying for the maximum maintenance loan, not realizing it won't be able to cover all of my expenses. i was going to cancel it but is there another option?

Hi there, You can apply to be Means Tested based on the household income of your parents. They would need to complete a form with their income details, also you would need to complete the Non Means Tested to Means Tested form to request the assessment based on their household income. We can send the forms required via email, please contact us so we can arrange this.You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending