The Student Room Group

Changing sfe ammount?

Hello, I am currently getting the ~£3k maintenance. It was a mistake and I wanted to change it for the next payment too the assessed income amount but I'm not sure if I can or how to do it.
Original post by Sufyaaaaaaaan
Hello, I am currently getting the ~£3k maintenance. It was a mistake and I wanted to change it for the next payment too the assessed income amount but I'm not sure if I can or how to do it.

Hi there, How old are you? Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, How old are you? Thanks, Angela

I am 20.
I am 20.

Thank you. Did you originally tick 'yes' to the maximum when you applied for this year? Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Jason
Thank you. Did you originally tick 'yes' to the maximum when you applied for this year? Thanks, Jason

No, for the other two years I did but I ticked the other box this time.
No, for the other two years I did but I ticked the other box this time.

Hi there. In this case, you would need to request the maximum amount of the Maintenance Loan and also provide your parents income details to assess your application for the higher amount. You will need to complete and upload a Maintenance Loan Request Form and your parents will need to complete a "PFF2" form. I have attached both of these below.
Operations - SFE MLR Maintenance Loan Request Form_2324_S_v2.0 signed off 6-1-23.pdf (sharepoint.com)
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/6543a5991f1a600010360cb0/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending