The Student Room Group

Jealous of my ex boyfriend

I broke up with my bf for uni last September thinking it was the right choice, he was really upset and said he couldn't go on, some months later I started regretting my choice, I dropped out of uni and I messaged him saying maybe we should try again but he did not reply. A couple days later I saw him in town with another girl, I resisted going up to him saying did our relationship mean nothing but I was insanely jealous. I can't stop thinking about it, I realise I still actually love him but he totally blanks me. How do I get over this jealousy?
You left him so.....
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I resisted going up to him saying did our relationship mean nothing

Irony, thy name is Anonymous #1. How much did the relationship mean to you when you ended it just because you were going to uni?
Reply 3
I think it’s pretty unfair you felt the need to ask him if your relationship meant nothing to him. I am not trying to shame you, but you need to realize that you broke up with him, it has been “some months later”, so he gave himself time to heal and he moved on. You broke up with him, and it is normal to regret certain decisions, but you cannot blame him. To get over your jealousy, you should give yourself proper healing time and focus on yourself.
Depends how much he was flaunting the fact he has a new girl
You have got what you deserve
Reply 6
Looks like you missed out on a good guy.
In a new relationship, Ignoring his ex...yep.. that is how it's done. :rave:

In time you will get over it. Talk to other guys.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending