The Student Room Group

Living with Ex at Uni

So I had been with my girlfriend for 5 years when at Uni we decided to get a house share together with a few others (Dumb I know) . We broke up about a month ago and it killed me and it’s obviously worse that we still see each other. Now it’s even worse because earlier this week I heard her bring a guy back and I could hear them having sex. How do I deal with this situation?
sounds like shes tryna make u jealous. its a simple two step solution

STEP A) get her back, bring a girl over and have sex and see how she acts.
STEP B) leave it for about a week or two, depending on what you see fit then go and tell her you want her back, be like “no girl compares to you etc.”

if it goes according to plan then you should be happily back together orrr skip part A and go straight to part B
Reply 2
Get out as soon as you possibly can. Move in to an all guy house with some mates and enjoy a therapeutic men behaving badly lifestyle for a time
Original post by Anonymous
So I had been with my girlfriend for 5 years when at Uni we decided to get a house share together with a few others (Dumb I know) . We broke up about a month ago and it killed me and it’s obviously worse that we still see each other. Now it’s even worse because earlier this week I heard her bring a guy back and I could hear them having sex. How do I deal with this situation?

Big mistake moving into together there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending