The Student Room Group

Car sex positions?

I have recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend, we’re planning on having sex in the backseat of his car. That’s where we first had sex and I was in his lap. It was an awkward position and quite difficult. Are there any easier and more comfortable positions?
having sexual intercourse for the first few times CAN be painful as the vagina is getting used to being penetrated however

spooning is known to be the least painful position but ya'll can try missionary , Compressed Cowgirl, compressed reverse cowgirl or the doggy style .

if your uncomfortable with anything happening , i suggest you to be vocal about it so you and your partner can make some adjustments so the both of you get comfortable .

safety tip :- i reccomend you to use protection unless ya'll plan on pregnency and not rely on ECP's as they are harmful in the long run.

i hope this helped :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I have recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend, we’re planning on having sex in the backseat of his car. That’s where we first had sex and I was in his lap. It was an awkward position and quite difficult. Are there any easier and more comfortable positions?

Facing him or away? Try the other one.

Quick Reply

Latest