The Student Room Group

Financial hardship

I have received an email saying my financial hardship has been passed to another department I was wondering the waiting times for this and also I am applying to have my maintenance loan continued whilst I am taking a LOA due to mental health issues but the email says deferral of over payment?
Original post by Mel88che
I have received an email saying my financial hardship has been passed to another department I was wondering the waiting times for this and also I am applying to have my maintenance loan continued whilst I am taking a LOA due to mental health issues but the email says deferral of over payment?

Hi there,

Just to confirm, did the e-mail give you no timescale at all for when this should be done?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
No it just says that rest assured it will be treated as a priority once reviewed
No it just says that rest assured it will be treated as a priority once reviewed

Thank you, it sounds like there isn't a specific timescale for this, though it's good to know it will be reviewed as a priority.

If you'd like us to check this in more detail you can certainly send us a live chat on your account and one of our team will be able to help.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
Reply 4
Hi Graeme I have tried to acces live chat but it never shows up o I assume no one is available. Is it normal to be passed to another department?
(edited 1 year ago)
Hi Graeme I have tried to acces live chat but it never shows up o I assume no one is available. Is it normal to be passed to another department?

This can happens sometimes, yes, if the Hardship team need to check anything. Rest assured, the team will e-mail you the moment they've reviewed your application and made a decision.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending