The Student Room Group

A Level Tutoring

Hi,

I wanted to start tutoring A level students in September when I start uni, but I’m struggling to find a site to do it on. I looked at MyTutor, but they only typically need GCSE English Maths and Science tutors, which I don’t want to do. I also looked at Tutorful, but they require 2 years of formal tutoring experience prior to joining their site. I don’t have any formal experience but my A level grades are good and I genuinely want to help people do well in their exams, I’m not looking to charge much.

Does anyone know of any sites that I could use to start tutoring?
Reply 1
Bump :smile:
Original post by Squiggles1238
Hi,

I wanted to start tutoring A level students in September when I start uni, but I’m struggling to find a site to do it on. I looked at MyTutor, but they only typically need GCSE English Maths and Science tutors, which I don’t want to do. I also looked at Tutorful, but they require 2 years of formal tutoring experience prior to joining their site. I don’t have any formal experience but my A level grades are good and I genuinely want to help people do well in their exams, I’m not looking to charge much.

Does anyone know of any sites that I could use to start tutoring?

Hi,

A few sites you could look into are:
SuperProf
FindTutors
Purelearn

This website has some good information about becoming a tutor, both face-to-face and online - https://www.e4s.co.uk/jobs/1-online-tutor-jobs.htm

Kind regards,
Juzer
Coventry University Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending