The Student Room Group

NHS learning support fund

Hello.
I wanted to know if I'm eligible for the LSF as I am applying for a nursing degree but I have pre- settled status so I wasn't sure if it meets the criteria as I might not be eligible for maintenance loan from student finance however I heard that I can apply as a migrant worker or the family member of migrant worker . Can someone please clarify this for me.
Thanks
Original post by Shizaa
Hello.
I wanted to know if I'm eligible for the LSF as I am applying for a nursing degree but I have pre- settled status so I wasn't sure if it meets the criteria as I might not be eligible for maintenance loan from student finance however I heard that I can apply as a migrant worker or the family member of migrant worker . Can someone please clarify this for me.
Thanks

Hi there,

Yes, if you are working in the UK throughout your study or your EU parent is working in the UK throughout your studies, you may be eligible to apply for full funding including the Maintenance Loan. You would need to post a paper PN1 form to us, along with the contract of employment and 3 months of recent payslips. If it is your parent who is working, we will require their home office letter and share code and your birth certificate to prove your relationship to them.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1151449/sfe_pn1_form_2324_o.pdf

EEA Migrant Worker Team
Student Finance England
PO Box 89
Darlington
DL1 9AZ

Thanks, Clare
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Clare
Hi there,

Yes, if you are working in the UK throughout your study or your EU parent is working in the UK throughout your studies, you may be eligible to apply for full funding including the Maintenance Loan. You would need to post a paper PN1 form to us, along with the contract of employment and 3 months of recent payslips. If it is your parent who is working, we will require their home office letter and share code and your birth certificate to prove your relationship to them.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1151449/sfe_pn1_form_2324_o.pdf

EEA Migrant Worker Team
Student Finance England
PO Box 89
Darlington
DL1 9AZ

Thanks, Clare

Hi Clare,
Thanks for the response the evidence I send do they need to be original documents or can it be copies like my birth certificate.
Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending