The Student Room Group

Worried about Uni Module(2nd Year)

Hello, I am 2nd Year student studying Marketing and Management and I am worried about failing one of my modules that requires me to do a 140 hour placement at a business. I have been really struggling to accomplish this as most marketing agencies in my location have declined applications from me and other potential opportunities would require me to relocate somewhere temporarily which would cost thousands, something that I dont know if I can afford. On the other hand if I fail it I dont know if I will need to re-do it in the final year. Not sure what to do
Original post by MasterFaust
Hello, I am 2nd Year student studying Marketing and Management and I am worried about failing one of my modules that requires me to do a 140 hour placement at a business. I have been really struggling to accomplish this as most marketing agencies in my location have declined applications from me and other potential opportunities would require me to relocate somewhere temporarily which would cost thousands, something that I dont know if I can afford. On the other hand if I fail it I dont know if I will need to re-do it in the final year. Not sure what to do

You say "most marketing agencies in my location have declined applications from me".Given than "most" is not "all", why not accept one of the offers you have received? Even if an offer is not ideal, if it's "in my location" then wouldn't it be better than failing the module?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending