The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff Uni course

Hi, has anyone applied for politics or a course with politics at Cardiff uni? What offers did u get?
Hi:smile:

I'm currently studying BScEcon International Relations at Cardiff. I had an offer of BBB.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jaz - Cardiff Student Rep
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi:smile:

I'm currently studying BScEcon International Relations at Cardiff. I had an offer of BBB.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Jaz - Cardiff Student Rep

Girrlll I’m so scared I wont meet my offer. I also got a BBB offer i know it sounds achievable but I did really bad in one of my exams last year and got a really low C, this years papers were worser than last years and I know for a fact I’ve done bad again :frown: I’m scared I’m going to get BBC or BCC :frown: do u think they’d let me in with those grades?
Original post by Anonymous
Girrlll I’m so scared I wont meet my offer. I also got a BBB offer i know it sounds achievable but I did really bad in one of my exams last year and got a really low C, this years papers were worser than last years and I know for a fact I’ve done bad again :frown: I’m scared I’m going to get BBC or BCC :frown: do u think they’d let me in with those grades?

Firstly, please don't overthink it as you've already got the bad grade. Just think about what you can do now. I was in a similar situation where I needed ABB to meet an offer for my first-choice university but got BBB. That's how I ended up at Cardiff, very spontaneously. In one of my Geography A-level exams, I got an E! But I managed to get an A* in my coursework and do well in my other exams so it balanced it out a little more so things may work out better than you think!

These things happen! My advice would be to just be as open as possible to the possibilities e.g. taking a gap year or going through clearing. As far as Cardiff accepting lower grades, I can't say for sure but it would be worth calling in on the day when they can give you more advice/ guidance.

I hope that helps - I'm sorry I can't help more.

Jaz - Cardiff Uni Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending