The Student Room Group

SFE ‘next expected update’ is it accurate?

I applied 9th may. Course due to start 3rd July. My next expected update was saying 29th July. I received an email yesterday saying my evidence had been received and now my next expected update has changed to 14th august! I need to lower my hours at work to start uni and will be taking home less pay due to this so really need to have my sf to make sure I can manage. I’m a single parent mature student
Original post by Healy87
I applied 9th may. Course due to start 3rd July. My next expected update was saying 29th July. I received an email yesterday saying my evidence had been received and now my next expected update has changed to 14th august! I need to lower my hours at work to start uni and will be taking home less pay due to this so really need to have my sf to make sure I can manage. I’m a single parent mature student

Hi there,

Applications are processed from when you last sent evidence (and not when you applied) what was the evidence you've submitted to us?

Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

Applications are processed from when you last sent evidence (and not when you applied) what was the evidence you've submitted to us?

Thanks, Jason

Childrens birth certificates and proof of child benefits

thanks
Original post by Healy87
Childrens birth certificates and proof of child benefits

thanks

Thank you. This evidence takes an estimated 22 working days to process. If you keep an eye on your account once completed this will update accordingly for you. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending