The Student Room Group

Does my father have no respect

I've just brought a car from a private owner

I had a test drive twice and it seemed ok and checked everything, lights, gearbox, clutch, brakes.

Moreover I've drove the car for one hour.

He shouted at me and said for a long time I should've brought someone with me, I don't know anything. He says the car maybe no good

I told her since my sister doesn't tell me nothing, don't tell her about the price and stuff. He says she will find out anyway

Is he lacking respect?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I've just brought a car from a private owner

I had a test drive twice and it seemed ok and checked everything, lights, gearbox, clutch, brakes.

Moreover I've drove the car for one hour.

He shouted at me and said for a long time I should've brought someone with me, I don't know anything. He says the car maybe no good

I told her since my sister doesn't tell me nothing, don't tell her about the price and stuff. He says she will find out anyway

Is he lacking respect?

I think you should have talked to your father about its price and brought him with you. Fathers tend to know what to look for in a car and it should run. My father helped me look at my car I bought in August. I’m glad I did. He helped me find things that are wrong with my car and how to fix them. Fathers know more than you give them credit for. They have been around the sun a time or two

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending