The Student Room Group

Authorised absence from University

Hi,

I have been given 2 authorised absences due to illness from university. How this will affect my attendance, hence I have 100% attendance?

Many thanks
Original post by Sana R
Hi,

I have been given 2 authorised absences due to illness from university. How this will affect my attendance, hence I have 100% attendance?

Many thanks

Hi Sana,

What do you mean by how will it affect your attendance? Your attendance is with your university.

Thanks, Drew
Reply 2
Original post by Drew SLC
Original post by Sana R
Hi,

Many thanks

Hi Sana,

What do you mean by how will it affect your attendance? Your attendance is with your university.

Thanks, Drew

Hi Drew,

Thanks for your reply.

I meant to say, because of illness, I sent out proof that I am ill and not able to attend university for the 2 days which I need to attend, then they authorised my absences and how this will affect my attendance, will my attendance be dropped from 100%?

Thanks
Original post by Sana R
Hi Sana,

Thanks, Drew

Hi Drew,

Thanks for your reply.

I meant to say, because of illness, I sent out proof that I am ill and not able to attend university for the 2 days which I need to attend, then they authorised my absences and how this will affect my attendance, will my attendance be dropped from 100%?

Thanks
Hi Sana,

You would need to speak to the university to ask them about how it would affect your attendance however if you are meaning would it affect your funding then it would not.

Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending