The Student Room Group

Studen finance

Hi i just want to check if i am eligible for student finance i am here based on 10 years family route i hold a brp card with leave to remain that i renew every 2.5 years and i live in the uk legally from 2019 arround 4 years so the question is am i eligible for student finance ? Plz if i can get help because my course started already last week thanks
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Moe zog
Hi i just want to check if i am eligible for student finance i am here based on 10 years family route i hold a brp card with leave to remain that i renew every 2.5 years and i live in the uk legally from 2019 arround 4 years so the question is am i eligible for student finance ? Plz if i can get help because my course started already last week thanks

Hi Moe,

Can you please confirm your nationality?

Do you have any family UK family members living in the UK at the moment?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Hi yh i have british daughter and british partner i am lebanese and we all live in the uk. Thanks graeme
Original post by Moe zog
Hi yh i have british daughter and british partner i am lebanese and we all live in the uk. Thanks graeme

Hi Moe,

Unfortunately the student would not be eligible in this instance as they must hold indefinite leave to remain or must have lived in the UK themselves half of their life to be eligible.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending