The Student Room Group

Prom Table

I have my prom in July for the end of Y11 and left it too late to organise a table. What do I do now as my head of year said I will occupy a random table??? I will be sat with people I have probably never spoken too...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I have my prom in July for the end of Y11 and left it too late to organise a table. What do I do now as my head of year said I will occupy a random table??? I will be sat with people I have probably never spoken too...

Please Reply
Original post by Anonymous

Oh dear god no!!!! Surely not!

Honestly, don't be so tribal, you don't have to hang around those you did at school for fear of your life.

School is over so you don't have to conform to that bs any longer. If you have never spoken to the people who are on your table then here is your chance. They are probably decent enough people. At any rate they will be equally as slack as you in leaving it to the last minute so that's something you will have in common :wink:
(edited 10 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending