The Student Room Group

Time Management

I am going to start my Accounting & Finance course from MMU this September I was wondering how many days we have classes can we manage work with studies ?
Original post by Saraan Iqbal
I am going to start my Accounting & Finance course from MMU this September I was wondering how many days we have classes can we manage work with studies ?

Hi @Saraan Iqbal

Congratulations on your offer!

Timetables will be released in late-August/early-September once they have been finalised and spaces have been confirmed on the course.

As a guide, students in the first year currently have up to 15 hours per week formal contact time, in lectures, seminars, tutorial etc., and they are expected to spend at least the same amount of time on self-study. Unfortunately I cannot say what days/times you would be timetabled on campus at this stage.

Many students work part-time alongside their studies. Our service Jobs4Students offers current Manchester Met students paid, temporary job opportunities throughout the university. Our jobs cover a wide range including creative positions, assisting on cutting-edge research projects, sport roles, event ambassadors, peer mentors, student ambassadors, IT support, schools outreach and many more.

I hope this helps, looking forward to having you join us in September!!

Chloe :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending