The Student Room Group

what apprenticeships could i do with these a-levels?

im keeping options open. i take psychology, sociology and rs
Original post by Anonymous

solicitor apprenticeships. They accept all a-levels and you can use all three of these alevels to your advantage (thats what i did and they seemed to like it)
Reply 2
Original post by hijabibubbles
solicitor apprenticeships. They accept all a-levels and you can use all three of these alevels to your advantage (thats what i did and they seemed to like it)

do you need good grades? how did you find it? what do you do? ill look into it :smile:
do you need good grades? how did you find it? what do you do? ill look into it :smile:

most ask for BBB or above, but they also say even if you dont meet the grades your application will still be considered if you have extenuating circumstances.

But remember good grades isnt the deciding factor, i was prediced A*s and As but that only got me past the online app, your performance on the interviews and mini assessments also matter too.

PM me if you want more info!!!
Reply 4

You are looking at this completely the wrong way around. The two questions you need to ask yourself are:

1. What do I want to do?
2. What qualifications do I need in order to achieve point 1.

If point 1 is difficult to answer, ask yourself what you like. Do you want to work in teams or on your own, indoors or outdoors, big picture or detail etc etc. Then you can narrow down a path that you will enjoy rather than trying to shoehorn a career out of the kind of A-level choices picked because they sounded interesting rather than because they were part of a definitive path to something bigger.

Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending