The Student Room Group

Timetables and working

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody had a copy of their timetable they could share? :smile:

I’m studying illustration this year as an undergraduate and I’m trying to figure out how to work my part time job around it. I called the uni but they couldn’t help 🤷*♀️
Original post by Nudders30
Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody had a copy of their timetable they could share? :smile:

I’m studying illustration this year as an undergraduate and I’m trying to figure out how to work my part time job around it. I called the uni but they couldn’t help 🤷*♀️

Hey,

At uni, timetables vary a bit more than they do at school and college, but with that there is often more free time. Timetables may also not have been set yet for the academic year as they often change yearly dependent on teaching space and lecturers avalibility. I'd say a good start is being avaliable for work in the evenings and weekends and then try to adjust when you have access to your timetable.

Hope that helps
Kat
Reply 2
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hey,

At uni, timetables vary a bit more than they do at school and college, but with that there is often more free time. Timetables may also not have been set yet for the academic year as they often change yearly dependent on teaching space and lecturers avalibility. I'd say a good start is being avaliable for work in the evenings and weekends and then try to adjust when you have access to your timetable.

Hope that helps
Kat

Thanks for your response :smile: I was thinking just weekends for now might be best! Much appreciated

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending