The Student Room Group

UCAS hasn't confirmed my place

I do CIE exam board so my grades came out on the 10th, and I met my offer conditions. Despite this, UCAS still says the university hasn't confirmed my place.

Do I need to call anyone (if so, who) or do I just wait?
Call the admissions team asap!!! It might be a admin error and if so the sooner it is resolved the better!!!
+

Original post by novayoons
I do CIE exam board so my grades came out on the 10th, and I met my offer conditions. Despite this, UCAS still says the university hasn't confirmed my place.

Do I need to call anyone (if so, who) or do I just wait?

International A level students will receive confirmation of places on 17th of August with the rest of the UK. You will be able to log in to UCAS hub from 8 am to see the status of your application. There is no need to call and there is an embargo in place at the moment.

Congrats on meeting your offer conditions. :biggrin:
Original post by toothysmile
Call the admissions team asap!!! It might be a admin error and if so the sooner it is resolved the better!!!

It's not an error.
Original post by toothysmile

OP please don’t do this.

Universities only got IAL results last night. They won’t be able to discuss your application with you during the embargo period

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending