The Student Room Group

bowtiesrcool's year 12 blog

05/05/23
I had my first day of year 12 yesterday, and I really enjoyed it! I got my timetable, and I'm getting pictures taken for my ID on Friday. Today I have more lessons (4), and tomorrow my schedule is completely full, which will be interesting. I'm taking 4 a-levels, which I know will be a lot of work. The transport to my 6th Form is way more complicated than to my secondary- the bus only comes every hour, and at an annoying interval so I arrive ages before I need to be at school.
-ianto
Original post by bowtiesrcool
05/05/23
I had my first day of year 12 yesterday, and I really enjoyed it! I got my timetable, and I'm getting pictures taken for my ID on Friday. Today I have more lessons (4), and tomorrow my schedule is completely full, which will be interesting. I'm taking 4 a-levels, which I know will be a lot of work. The transport to my 6th Form is way more complicated than to my secondary- the bus only comes every hour, and at an annoying interval so I arrive ages before I need to be at school.
-ianto

what A-levels are you studying?
Reply 2
Original post by flowersinmyhair
what A-levels are you studying?

I'm taking Biology, Computer Science, Maths and Further Maths!
Hey folks! Long time no... chat? Hoping to bring back this little diary to motivate myself- I'm attempting to get over a lot of burnout from GCSEs and get back into a solid working pattern (after a few unpleasant surprises from tests). I have now dropped Further Maths because 4 subjects was just far too much. I did compete in the British Biology Olympiad, and I got Bronze, which no other yea 12s in my sixth form did, so I'm really happy with that.
Original post by bowtiesrcool
Hey folks! Long time no... chat? Hoping to bring back this little diary to motivate myself- I'm attempting to get over a lot of burnout from GCSEs and get back into a solid working pattern (after a few unpleasant surprises from tests). I have now dropped Further Maths because 4 subjects was just far too much. I did compete in the British Biology Olympiad, and I got Bronze, which no other yea 12s in my sixth form did, so I'm really happy with that.
Congrats on the bronze award!!
Original post by scar-the-queen
Congrats on the bronze award!!
thanks! a little bit of a pain because my actual test results don't reflect it, so that's frustrating, but ah well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending