The Student Room Group

Barrack dress from the army cadet force and combined cadet force (army section)

Hi everyone. To introduce myself, I am Thomas and I am one of the junior NCOs in combined cadet force. In the CCF, the navy cadet and air cadet will be issued a barrack dress for ceremonial occasion and a MTP. However, the army cadet only be issued MTP. When it comes to parade, army cadet used to stick out miles away as MTP are not supposed to be parade and MTP smock are extremely hard to iron. It just look **** for army cadet without mention boot polishing. Back in the early 90s, army cadet used to wear a barrack dress as navy and air cadet. Does anyone know why MoD change the dress regulation of it?
Original post by Thomas230905
Hi everyone. To introduce myself, I am Thomas and I am one of the junior NCOs in combined cadet force. In the CCF, the navy cadet and air cadet will be issued a barrack dress for ceremonial occasion and a MTP. However, the army cadet only be issued MTP. When it comes to parade, army cadet used to stick out miles away as MTP are not supposed to be parade and MTP smock are extremely hard to iron. It just look **** for army cadet without mention boot polishing. Back in the early 90s, army cadet used to wear a barrack dress as navy and air cadet. Does anyone know why MoD change the dress regulation of it?

Cost

Quick Reply

Latest