The Student Room Group

Student finance account type

Hi :smile:

I didn't even notice the text from my bank but they said they would be changing my student account into a regular one or a graduate one (I can't remember which one and my phone's now been stolen so I can't check the text 😂) but anyway I was wondering does student finance need to paid into a student account? Because right now the account that I wrote for my finance to be paid into isn't a student account so I'm slightly concerned they won't be able to release the funds, thank you !! :smile:
Original post by aliaa03
Hi :smile:

I didn't even notice the text from my bank but they said they would be changing my student account into a regular one or a graduate one (I can't remember which one and my phone's now been stolen so I can't check the text 😂) but anyway I was wondering does student finance need to paid into a student account? Because right now the account that I wrote for my finance to be paid into isn't a student account so I'm slightly concerned they won't be able to release the funds, thank you !! :smile:

No it doesn't need to be paid into a student account so you will still receive the funds.

If you have another device to log into your bank account, you should be able to see a copy of the correspondence you have received in your inbox or messages.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending