The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi there,
I have just applied to student finance using my mums maiden name but it won’t let her provide any evidence due to her having an account in her old marriage name that she used for my sibling. Is it possible to change her name on the account or do we need to provide a certain type of evidence to show her name has changed so is now different to her original account details. Hope you can help
Original post by ellastainton
Hi there,
I have just applied to student finance using my mums maiden name but it won’t let her provide any evidence due to her having an account in her old marriage name that she used for my sibling. Is it possible to change her name on the account or do we need to provide a certain type of evidence to show her name has changed so is now different to her original account details. Hope you can help

Hi there,

If the details provided by the student don’t match with their sponsor(s) e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, the sponsor may be unable to link to the student’s application online and land on the following page: We then advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account and updates in an estimated 13 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending