The Student Room Group

is this normal for sfe application?

i have applied for a part time student loan to start in october. i submitted identity evidence by taking a photo of my birth certificate as i don’t have a valid passport. my student finance account reads ‘you have actions in progress we’ll email you when stage status of your application changes or if we need you to do something else’ but when i scroll down the page there’s another part that says ‘you need to complete your application’. do i have to wait for them to approve my identity evidence to complete it or can i do it now?
Original post by bonbon56
i have applied for a part time student loan to start in october. i submitted identity evidence by taking a photo of my birth certificate as i don’t have a valid passport. my student finance account reads ‘you have actions in progress we’ll email you when stage status of your application changes or if we need you to do something else’ but when i scroll down the page there’s another part that says ‘you need to complete your application’. do i have to wait for them to approve my identity evidence to complete it or can i do it now?

Hi there, Are you able to confirm what is showing as incomplete on your application? When did we receive your ID evidence? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending