The Student Room Group

contextual offers etc

what do you think about them are they good/ bad or not even worth it as a lot of people today have got them and it's just such a hard concept to follow and see as completely fair
On the contrary, I find it very easy to see that contextual offers are completely fair, in the name of equity.
Reply 2
Original post by rubymacbeth
On the contrary, I find it very easy to see that contextual offers are completely fair, in the name of equity.

thing is its quite easy for ppl to manipulate as ppl who are better off than me are getting lower offers and more chances at access scheemes?
Original post by Anonymous
thing is its quite easy for ppl to manipulate as ppl who are better off than me are getting lower offers and more chances at access scheemes?

Better off in what respect? People don't get contextual offers or get into access schemes just because their family's income is below average. There are many reasons, often hidden. You shouldn't assume. And no, it's not easy to manipulate. Evidence is required.
Reply 4
Original post by rubymacbeth
Better off in what respect? People don't get contextual offers or get into access schemes just because their family's income is below average. There are many reasons, often hidden. You shouldn't assume. And no, it's not easy to manipulate. Evidence is required.

they do though look up any criteria I would never ever say for young carers etc I know how hard people's life can get but ut is wrong to say that people with one factor don't get in because they do if people moved a street up from an area they get more consideration etc bc of different quintiles

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending