The Student Room Group

I need help in assignments

Hello there, I am having a lot of trouble the reason is I don't know how to do assignments because in my country we never used to do this.... so here im struggling. I am doing btec level 2 in applied science. I've got my assignments but i don't even know where to start. Any one please do me a favour and explain me this thing....
Original post by Saira bano
Hello there, I am having a lot of trouble the reason is I don't know how to do assignments because in my country we never used to do this.... so here im struggling. I am doing btec level 2 in applied science. I've got my assignments but i don't even know where to start. Any one please do me a favour and explain me this thing....

Is you school / college not able to assist? Are they not being paid to teach you?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
Is you school / college not able to assist? Are they not being paid to teach you?

My dad explained me the whole assignment and I've got something to start. That was the thing I just wanted someone to explain me how to do this stuff. And yes he also told me this thing that I should ask for help from my teacher if needed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending