The Student Room Group

studing abroad

does anyone knows how should i apply to study in spain? and does anyone knows how studing there would be?
I haven’t done it myself but I’ve started doing some research because I’m interested in studying abroad or doing a placement year abroad.

The best place I found for info and advice was my university website. There’s a section for studying abroad and it has a bunch of super helpful info on what universities you could study at and how you would apply. There’s also info on how much it roughly costs to live there and other random info you might like to know about the country.

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by cyberstudent99
I haven’t done it myself but I’ve started doing some research because I’m interested in studying abroad or doing a placement year abroad.

The best place I found for info and advice was my university website. There’s a section for studying abroad and it has a bunch of super helpful info on what universities you could study at and how you would apply. There’s also info on how much it roughly costs to live there and other random info you might like to know about the country.

Hope that helps :smile:

Thanks
Original post by Hannah-1383
does anyone knows how should i apply to study in spain? and does anyone knows how studing there would be?

Hi @Hannah-1383,

I'm currently a third-year doing a year abroad in the US, so hopefully I can help!

As someone has already said, have a look on your university website. They should have all of the information you'll need to get started on finding this information, and they should also have the contact details of a study abroad team that you could contact. For example, Chester's study abroad page looks like this: https://www1.chester.ac.uk/international/study-abroad. It would be worth sending them an email (if contact information is available) or setting up a meeting with the study abroad team or a careers advisor/department head that might be able to point you in the right direction.

A lot of people study abroad through a program called ISEP (https://www.isepstudyabroad.org/), but depending on your university and destination, this might not be the case. However, it might be useful to have a little look at what kind of placements they offer - there are loads! They also have rough prices, placement dates, details of the university, and accommodation/food information, so you can get a better feel for what you can expect before you apply.

It is best to follow the instructions from your university on this, so don't apply to anything before you have spoken to the study abroad team first.

Best of luck, and let me know if you have any more questions!
Isabella

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending