The Student Room Group

Haven’t thought or missed my bf much since going to uni…

I moved to uni a few days ago, we’ve both been busy with our new flatmates and I feel like he hasn’t crossed my mind that much. We still send messages here and there but since leaving my home town it’s like I’m living two separate lives and kinda forgotten about people from home. I’m scared this means I don’t love him, I’m excited for when we see eahcother but I’ve been having such a fun time that I don’t feel this urge of missing him. Is this normal?
Original post by Anonymous
I moved to uni a few days ago, we’ve both been busy with our new flatmates and I feel like he hasn’t crossed my mind that much. We still send messages here and there but since leaving my home town it’s like I’m living two separate lives and kinda forgotten about people from home. I’m scared this means I don’t love him, I’m excited for when we see eahcother but I’ve been having such a fun time that I don’t feel this urge of missing him. Is this normal?

Omg this is totally normal, I found that when I was in school me and my boyfriend had so many plays for the future and we just ended going our separate ways as it was different university’s we went to. Do you guys go to a different unis or the same?
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Omg this is totally normal, I found that when I was in school me and my boyfriend had so many plays for the future and we just ended going our separate ways as it was different university’s we went to. Do you guys go to a different unis or the same?

We go to different unis which are a 3-4 gr train ride away, can go and see eachother but I’m not craving seeing him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending