The Student Room Group

Getting means tested

Hi.

I am to enter university in the upcoming academic year. I am currently attempting to apply for a university grant, for which i must get 'means tested' on the sfe website (prove my parents income). I am unsure on how to do this, I have already put in my application successfully, however have not applied for a maintenance loan at all. Any guidance at all would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Jimmy2k5
Original post by Jimmy2k5
Hi.

I am to enter university in the upcoming academic year. I am currently attempting to apply for a university grant, for which i must get 'means tested' on the sfe website (prove my parents income). I am unsure on how to do this, I have already put in my application successfully, however have not applied for a maintenance loan at all. Any guidance at all would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance,

Jimmy2k5

Hi there, We can assess your application based on household income. There are some forms that would need to be completed by yourself and parents. Please contact us direct so we can arrange for the forms to be set to you. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, We can assess your application based on household income. There are some forms that would need to be completed by yourself and parents. Please contact us direct so we can arrange for the forms to be set to you. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Thanks, Angela

Thank you for the swift reply. I originally intended to use the live chat function on the account, however could not find it, and so instead turned to post on the student rooms. If you could please advise me on where to find this function, it would be a enormous help.

Many thanks,

Jimmy2k5
Original post by Jimmy2k5
Thank you for the swift reply. I originally intended to use the live chat function on the account, however could not find it, and so instead turned to post on the student rooms. If you could please advise me on where to find this function, it would be a enormous help.

Many thanks,

Jimmy2k5

To access our live chat select undergraduate and then contact us. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. 👉 Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login You can also access live chat via the inbox on your online account. The live chat function will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 this pops up when logged onto your account. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending