The Student Room Group

Money paid into closed

My student finance was due to be paid today however it has become paid into a closed account despite having already changed my details 2 weeks prior and it is showing up as paid when I check on the pay schedule how do I get this money back into the right account
Original post by Chloe2580
My student finance was due to be paid today however it has become paid into a closed account despite having already changed my details 2 weeks prior and it is showing up as paid when I check on the pay schedule how do I get this money back into the right account

If a bank account is closed, the money will be returned to the sender (ie SFE) by the bank. Has your former bank informed you that this has happened? Have you checked if your new account details are correct on your SFE account?
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
If a bank account is closed, the money will be returned to the sender (ie SFE) by the bank. Has your former bank informed you that this has

happened? Have you checked if your new account details are correct on your SFE account?

yes I have rang my bank and they said the account is fully closed and should have bounced back my new detail are definitely correct however been unable to get hold of sf to make them aware of the situation
(edited 7 months ago)
yes I have rang my bank and they said the account is fully closed and should have bounced back my new detail are definitely correct however been unable to get hold of sf to make them aware of the situation

Log in to your SFE account after 9 am and use the live chat function to raise it with an adviser.

Hi Chloe,

You need to call us or start a live chat on your account so that an adviser can help you with this.

0300 100 0607

https://logon.slc.co.uk/cas/login

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending