The Student Room Group

Not completing assignments

Guys be brutally honest. So I am a 2nd year if university and i’m doing horribly in school. I didn’t do 2 assignments and didn’t complete an exam. I was under going serious mental health issues but I know how it looks. I’ve had months to do it. Can you be honest and say what may happen to me because i’m worried that i let my mental health get this bad.
Reply 1
i know that most universities usually do resits? and if these were your final assignments then you should have a chance to do so around august time, usually unis will try and find out why the assignments haven’t been submitted / exam wasn’t taken and decide what to do afterwards. worst case scenario you don’t get the credits for the modules you were supposed to hand in the assignments and complete the exam for and this will affect your overall degree grade
Reply 2
Original post by GemGoth
i know that most universities usually do resits? and if these were your final assignments then you should have a chance to do so around august time, usually unis will try and find out why the assignments haven’t been submitted / exam wasn’t taken and decide what to do afterwards. worst case scenario you don’t get the credits for the modules you were supposed to hand in the assignments and complete the exam for and this will affect your overall degree grade

yh i feel like this will happen. i’m worried what im gonna do if the latter happens
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
yh i feel like this will happen. i’m worried what im gonna do if the latter happens

have a chat with the module convenors and see if there’s any way you can take an extra module or something else which you could get a good grade in and make up for it ig?
Reply 4
Original post by GemGoth
have a chat with the module convenors and see if there’s any way you can take an extra module or something else which you could get a good grade in and make up for it ig?

theres no way tbh i made the mistake. i messed up now i gotta pay
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
theres no way tbh i made the mistake. i messed up now i gotta pay

yeah i get you :/ usually mental health issues are taken seriously otherwise i am sorry that you’ve had to go through all this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending