The Student Room Group

Student finance still on 'checking details'

I've had my student finance application approved and even had my entitlement letter sent to me, approving my application. However it has been nearly 2 weeks since ive received the letter and the status on the website still says 'checking details' even 2 weeks after ive provided all my info. I understand that I applied late but i need the funding asap so any ideas on whats going on or how longer it will take?Ive heard that it gets sent to department of work and pensions (DWP). My application was confirmed on the 21st so if my (NINO) was sent on the following Wednesday (27th sept) and it returns on the coming wednesday(4th Oct), how long after this date will it take for my scheduled maintenance payment to clear into my bank?
(edited 6 months ago)
Original post by HD_
I've had my student finance application approved and even had my entitlement letter sent to me, approving my application. However it has been nearly 2 weeks since ive received the letter and the status on the website still says 'checking details' even 2 weeks after ive provided all my info. I understand that I applied late but i need the funding asap so any ideas on whats going on or how longer it will take?Ive heard that it gets sent to department of work and pensions (DWP). My application was confirmed on the 21st so if my (NINO) was sent on the following Wednesday (27th sept) and it returns on the coming wednesday(4th Oct), how long after this date will it take for my scheduled maintenance payment to clear into my bank?

Hi there, after this date it takes 3-5 working days for payment to reach you as long as the university have released your payments by sending us 'confirmation of registration'. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending