The Student Room Group

Error message "the year you have selected is not available?

I've been doing Gateway to medicine this year. Year 0.
On reapplying for next year I realised I needed to keep the course code but had already pressed "change" by mistake but then kept it the same. I tried to enter 'first year" for the question "which year of the course is this application for?" and I got an error message "the year you have selected is not available" Tried different browsers but still the same error. Do I have to call Student finance?
Original post by Sbev1
I've been doing Gateway to medicine this year. Year 0.
On reapplying for next year I realised I needed to keep the course code but had already pressed "change" by mistake but then kept it the same. I tried to enter 'first year" for the question "which year of the course is this application for?" and I got an error message "the year you have selected is not available" Tried different browsers but still the same error. Do I have to call Student finance?

Hi there,

Can you confirm your course details and university and we can check this for you?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

Can you confirm your course details and university and we can check this for you?

Thanks,
Claire

Yes, thank you. Leeds University. BMS Gateway year to Medicine
Original post by Sbev1
Yes, thank you. Leeds University. BMS Gateway year to Medicine

Hi there, Thanks for confirming the details. Currently the university have not updated the course management database for students to attend years 1 to 5. Please contact the university and advise them of this so they can update the database. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Thanks for confirming the details. Currently the university have not updated the course management database for students to attend years 1 to 5. Please contact the university and advise them of this so they can update the database. Thanks, Angela

Thank you so much, will contact the uni direct
Original post by Sbev1
Thank you so much, will contact the uni direct

Hi there, You are more than welcome. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending