The Student Room Group

Uni Rider

I just purchased a Uni Rider on the Stagecoach app and I was expecting to get sent a card but it’s just a QR code on the app - do I just show this to the driver or do I scan it on the contactless pad ??

Just don’t want to make a fool of myself lol
Original post by Anonymous
I just purchased a Uni Rider on the Stagecoach app and I was expecting to get sent a card but it’s just a QR code on the app - do I just show this to the driver or do I scan it on the contactless pad ??

Just don’t want to make a fool of myself lol

Hey,

I'm pretty sure you just show it to the driver! This is what it says on their website:
"Don’t forget to travel with your student ID card and show this, along with your app ticket, to the driver when you board the bus"

Don't worry about making a fool of yourself, I'm sure they'll tell you if they do want to scan it anyway/will have to explain it to other people as well, you definitely won't be the only one!

Best of luck with everything!!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep (PhD Psychology)
Reply 2
Original post by University of Kent
Hey,

I'm pretty sure you just show it to the driver! This is what it says on their website:
"Don’t forget to travel with your student ID card and show this, along with your app ticket, to the driver when you board the bus"

Don't worry about making a fool of yourself, I'm sure they'll tell you if they do want to scan it anyway/will have to explain it to other people as well, you definitely won't be the only one!

Best of luck with everything!!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep (PhD Psychology)

Thank you so much !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending