The Student Room Group

Change uni

Can I change university without withdrawal letter, my university not giving me a withdrawal letter and I’m running out of time. Can I apply to different uni with out a letter
Original post by shirin_hashem80
Can I change university without withdrawal letter, my university not giving me a withdrawal letter and I’m running out of time. Can I apply to different uni with out a letter

Hi Shirin,

If your course has already started your university (new or old) can send us a transfer to update your course for you. Has the course already started and have you enrolled and been paid? Thanks, Jason

You don't need a withdrawal letter to submit a new UCAS application.

If you can confirm please if your course has already started and the status of your application. Thanks, Jason
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Shirin,

If your course has already started your university (new or old) can send us a transfer to update your course for you. Has the course already started and have you enrolled and been paid? Thanks, Jason

Thank you so much, after I posted my msg, the university sent me the letter.
Thank you for your reply
Thank you so much, after I posted my msg, the university sent me the letter.
Thank you for your reply

You're welcome, have a lovely day! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending