The Student Room Group

Are tuition Costs the actual tuition costs?

For some reference, I'm an international student from the US applying to schools in the UK. most schools here will offer scholarships and financial needs, to the point where the actual tuition cost is quite a bit less than the listed tuition cost. Does this also apply to the UK? For example, I'm looking at Imperial college London costing 40k a year. Will this be the amount I would end up paying, or are there opportunities to lower it?
Scholarships are much less prevalent in the UK. They do exist but the majority of students end up paying the full amount.
Reply 2
Original post by AhmedK86
For some reference, I'm an international student from the US applying to schools in the UK. most schools here will offer scholarships and financial needs, to the point where the actual tuition cost is quite a bit less than the listed tuition cost. Does this also apply to the UK? For example, I'm looking at Imperial college London costing 40k a year. Will this be the amount I would end up paying, or are there opportunities to lower it?

If anyone is wondering
https://www.scholars4dev.com/28295/top-scholarships-for-usa-citizens-study-abroad/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending