The Student Room Group

Exeter University attendance policy

Did Exeter University monitor undergraduate student attendance
In other words and be more specific, I am studying computer science year one, I seldom go into classroom. I didn't record the attendance even I went to lecture or lab. I learnt most of stuffs by viewing tutor online post/record. I am wondering if it is going to put me in bad position if University is monitoring student attendance level except for those due to requests from immigration.
Original post by Anxious123
Did Exeter University monitor undergraduate student attendance
In other words and be more specific, I am studying computer science year one, I seldom go into classroom. I didn't record the attendance even I went to lecture or lab. I learnt most of stuffs by viewing tutor online post/record. I am wondering if it is going to put me in bad position if University is monitoring student attendance level except for those due to requests from immigration.

Are you a visa student?

Have you spoken to your GP about your lack of motivation to engage with your studies in person/self isolating habits? Avoiding in person sessions isn't a good plan long term. It's often possible to muddle through using online content for some of first year but this isn't likely to be successful long term. Remember at universities that your lecturers set the exam questions and mark them - so attending lectures gives you more than just the content it gives you some insight into the content that lecturers are hammering home because they know already what will be in the exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending