The Student Room Group

Drove through a set off traffic lights on the wrong side of the road !

I was turning right onto a road but took the wrong right onto incoming traffic fortunately there was no one coming . Anyway I went through the lights into the wrong side of the road ..there was no traffic light camera however near the right turn there is a dome like cctv camera .will anything happen such as a fine and points ? Or am I worrying for nothing ..
Original post by Eloisschitty03
I was turning right onto a road but took the wrong right onto incoming traffic fortunately there was no one coming . Anyway I went through the lights into the wrong side of the road ..there was no traffic light camera however near the right turn there is a dome like cctv camera .will anything happen such as a fine and points ? Or am I worrying for nothing ..

There's no way of knowing, unfortunately. You just have to wait and see.
Original post by DataVenia
There's no way of knowing, unfortunately. You just have to wait and see.

Do you think it’s likely something will happen ?
Original post by Eloisschitty03
Do you think it’s likely something will happen ?

Well, there's very little information to go on. If seems unlikely that the "dome like cctv camera" has 24-hour monitoring, so it's unlikely that anyone was actually viewing the feed from that camera at the time. So my guess is that it's not likely that something will happen.
Original post by DataVenia
Well, there's very little information to go on. If seems unlikely that the "dome like cctv camera" has 24-hour monitoring, so it's unlikely that anyone was actually viewing the feed from that camera at the time. So my guess is that it's not likely that something will happen.

the camera was a pole with a camera and the camera had a shelter it’s very hard to explain I’ve never seen a camera like It .. thankyou for answering my question !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending