The Student Room Group

ruined ucas what do i do

I sent in my application to the school and they said all my details were fine so they submitted it to ucas for me. I’m looking at my application now but my predicted grades and references just haven’t been put on. What do i do
Reply 1
Original post by TomokoRainMaker
I sent in my application to the school and they said all my details were fine so they submitted it to ucas for me. I’m looking at my application now but my predicted grades and references just haven’t been put on. What do i do

U aren’t meant to be able to see ur predicted grades on ucas. Doesn’t mean they aren’t there though
Reply 2
Original post by biochem101
U aren’t meant to be able to see ur predicted grades on ucas. Doesn’t mean they aren’t there though

it says my grade is not provided and i can’t see any references
Ask at your school - get them to check asap.
Reply 4
Original post by TomokoRainMaker
it says my grade is not provided and i can’t see any references

You cannot see your reference because UCAS does not display the reference to candidates.
The grades shown in your part of the application for future exams would have been added by you as 'pending' i.e. not given. Again, UCAS does not display the predicted grades added by a referee. Your application is probably fine but if you are worried then speak to your school/college coordinator. Alternatively you can phone UCAS and ask for a complete copy of your application reference etc to be provided to you.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 5
As above - you can't see this info because you are not supposed to see it.
So stop worrying.
You could call UCAS but I’m sure they’ll confirm it’s present but just not visible to you as the applicant.
Reply 7
Original post by gdunne42
You cannot see your reference because UCAS does not display the reference to candidates.
The grades shown in your part of the application for future exams would have been added by you as 'pending' i.e. not given. Again, UCAS does not display the predicted grades added by a referee. Your application is probably fine but if you are worried then speak to your school/college coordinator. Alternatively you can phone UCAS and ask for a complete copy of your application reference etc to be provided to you.

ohh right thank youu, i was panicking so much c

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending