The Student Room Group

Cried in front of driving instructor

To make a long story short I have a lot of pressure on my me to pass my driving test in March of next year because I need it for the course I want to do at uni . Yesterday we went on the secondary roads and tried the roundabouts and I was so scared and nervous . When we reached the roundabout I was stalling the car and making every mistake ever .So my instructor was yelling at me and telling me what needed to do . When I finally escaped the roundabout and we pulled up to park I just cried for like 5 minutes . My instructor became very nice and comforting and we continued the lesson and I did much better . Any advice as to how I can become confident and better in driving ?
Original post by appleonly
To make a long story short I have a lot of pressure on my me to pass my driving test in March of next year because I need it for the course I want to do at uni . Yesterday we went on the secondary roads and tried the roundabouts and I was so scared and nervous . When we reached the roundabout I was stalling the car and making every mistake ever .So my instructor was yelling at me and telling me what needed to do . When I finally escaped the roundabout and we pulled up to park I just cried for like 5 minutes . My instructor became very nice and comforting and we continued the lesson and I did much better . Any advice as to how I can become confident and better in driving ?

Sure. You can fire your driving instructor and find one who doesn't think that "yelling at me" is going to help in an already stressful situation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending