The Student Room Group

random pains in various parts of head

behind eyes on either side, on top of my head just to left and right of the sort of peak ridge of my skull. do i have a brain tumour or something??
Reply 1
Probably not, but best to talk about it with a doctor.
Reply 2
Original post by ROTL94 4

yh i'm gonna try to get on a brain study at my uuniversity cos i'm pretty sure somethings wrong but a gp isnt gonna prescribe a ct for a headache
Reply 3

also do u ever sleep?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #1
yh i'm gonna try to get on a brain study at my uuniversity cos i'm pretty sure somethings wrong but a gp isnt gonna prescribe a ct for a headache

Don't ask don't get. Tell them it's long standing and impacting your ability to live a normal life, and that you want to find the cause. Or rock up to accident and emergency when it's really bad. Head CTs take about a minute. I've had 2 at accident and emergency. One was NAD the other was a TIA.
Reply 5
Don't ask don't get. Tell them it's long standing and impacting your ability to live a normal life, and that you want to find the cause. Or rock up to accident and emergency when it's really bad. Head CTs take about a minute. I've had 2 at accident and emergency. One was NAD the other was a TIA.

what did u go in for the time nothing turned out to be wrong?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1
what did u go in for the time nothing turned out to be wrong?

My head was pulsating, I couldn't raise my head or walk in a straight line, don't do drugs or drink so went to the hospital.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 7
My head was pulsating, I couldn't raise my head or walk in a straight line.

pulsating? wowza
Reply 8
Cerebral pains attached to disease, vein issues, or injury are normal optional migraines. Cerebral pains brought about by psychological well-being issues are likewise viewed as optional migraines. Certain migraines might cause torment generally or just on one side. They could influence either the left or right half of your head.

Quick Reply

Latest