The Student Room Group

reference from different teachers

Hi guys I have a question about reference. Is it okay to add reference from different teachers every time I apply to different university? I forgot to tell you. I'm an international so I apply directly.
Original post by gowiththefloww
Hi guys I have a question about reference. Is it okay to add reference from different teachers every time I apply to different university? I forgot to tell you. I'm an international so I apply directly.

You can only provide one reference / teacher on UCAS so no, you can't.
Original post by gowiththefloww

Why do you want to do this?
Reply 3
Totally cool to use different teachers as references for different universities. It actually gives a broader perspective of your skills and character. Just make sure each reference fits the vibe of the program you're applying to.
Original post by baris22
Totally cool to use different teachers as references for different universities. It actually gives a broader perspective of your skills and character. Just make sure each reference fits the vibe of the program you're applying to.

thank you that's so great.. are you currently uni student?
Reply 5
There is one UCAS reference - compiled by your school/college, and whilst it may include comments from various teachers, its the only UCAS reference you have. Even if you are applying independently, you still only have reference - and you dont get to pick and choose who writes a reference for each Uni.

Ad Unis are not interested in 'vibes' - its an academic reference, not a talent contest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending