The Student Room Group

Refunding for 24/25 with CPR?

I'm interested in applying for student finance for a course starting in September 2024. I've attended university twice before, in 2011-2013, but unfortunately dropped out both times due to various personal reasons, supported by ample evidence, and two diagnosed conditions. Specifically, I completed the first year once but withdrew before completing the first year on the first attempt and the second on the second attempt.

I'm seeking clarification on the funding I can apply for given that I've already received three years of funding. I'm curious whether I'm eligible for a refund of two years under the Compelling Personal Reasons (CPR) or if it's limited to just one year. Any insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lee
Reply 1
Any advice?
SFE will likely be responding to threads in a day or two.
Original post by MyNameIsLee
I'm interested in applying for student finance for a course starting in September 2024. I've attended university twice before, in 2011-2013, but unfortunately dropped out both times due to various personal reasons, supported by ample evidence, and two diagnosed conditions. Specifically, I completed the first year once but withdrew before completing the first year on the first attempt and the second on the second attempt.

I'm seeking clarification on the funding I can apply for given that I've already received three years of funding. I'm curious whether I'm eligible for a refund of two years under the Compelling Personal Reasons (CPR) or if it's limited to just one year. Any insights on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lee

Hi Lee, We can consider CPR for each academic year. How long will the new course be for? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending