The Student Room Group

boyfriend borrows phone all the time

he doesn't have one so he borrows mine every day and i know i should give it because i'm his girlfriend and i'd be a bad person if i didn't, but i find myself secretly resenting him now for it, i'm scared he won't like me if i don't give it to him but sometimes i just want to have my phone, yk. i can see it from his POV too cause the only way he can keep in contact with people is through my phone and he's superrrrr social so i get it but i also feel like i'm being used a bit and i'm starting to hate him for it. help??
Original post by Anonymous #1
he doesn't have one so he borrows mine every day and i know i should give it because i'm his girlfriend and i'd be a bad person if i didn't, but i find myself secretly resenting him now for it, i'm scared he won't like me if i don't give it to him but sometimes i just want to have my phone, yk. i can see it from his POV too cause the only way he can keep in contact with people is through my phone and he's superrrrr social so i get it but i also feel like i'm being used a bit and i'm starting to hate him for it. help??

So why can’t he afford to get his own phone…?
Reply 2
the thing is he's not allowed to have one and i get it i don't mind him using it sometimes but it's just all the time
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
the thing is he's not allowed to have one and i get it i don't mind him using it sometimes but it's just all the time

'Not allowed' sounds like you're both very young to be in a relationship; an adult would gave their own phone.

Tell him no one day, and if he reacts badly, ditch him. That would mean he's too immature to be with anybody.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending